Friday, June 25, 2010

Im speaking at the 2nd Annual Writers Symposium

As some of you may know, I am not only the lover of all things natural, especially natural hair, but I have also authored two cookbooks. That's right, your girl can cook! Now in the last few months I haven't been doing much cooking because I've been tied up with this line but I still have it in me!
Because of that I have been invited to speak at the second annual Writers Symposium in Atlanta, Ga on July 24th. I'm very flattered and yet excited all at the same time.

I'm gonna tell you now, I have absolutely no idea exactly what Im going to speak about. Normally, when I speak in front of a group, I speak from the heart, preparing NOTHING ahead of time, but something tells me that is not going to work in this group of hundreds of authors, bloggers, publishers and aspiring authors. I'm going to need some divine intervention because for once in my life, I'm at a loss for words on this topic.

Anyway, I really hope to meet you all at the symposium. If you have ever thought about writing a book, publishing a magazine, or anything dealing with the writing world, you want to be at this symposium! Experienced publishers will be there signing on new talent so this is going to be a must attend! Tickets are $15 and can be purchased on http://www.poartpress.com/about.html The event is July 24th from 8am - 4pm
Again, you don't want to miss this!

No comments:

Post a Comment