Monday, June 28, 2010

Adopt it today!

Yesterday, while watching the BET Awards, Alicia Keys won an award for Empire State of Mind, and in her speech, she said that Empire State of Mind was not just New York, but a mind set where you can accomplish anything you set your mind to, where the sky is the limit.

My question to you is, Do you have an empire state of mind? I was told over and over that I could not get Queen Natural Beauty up and running, that the beauty industry wasn't ready for natural hair, that I couldn't pull of these events. But, because I have an empire state of mind, I have managed to do it all. Business is good and growing. We are planning our next event which is a beauty industry event and corporate sponsors are growing everyday.

What were your goals for this year? Are you living up to them? If not, I challenge you to do so and adopt an Empire State of Mind!

No comments:

Post a Comment