Thursday, June 24, 2010

Celeb blogger? Really????

Today I heard something that seriously had me tickled pink... or shall I say I read it. I received an email from an event I will be speaking at later in the year and in the introduction they referred to me as Stephanie D, Celebrity blogger and owner of the fastest growing natural hair and beauty company. Celebrity??? That's a bit much don't you think? Sure, when you are a popular blogger people follow you religiously, which is not a bad thing, especially if you have something good to say, but to call me a celeb is ridiculous. I'm flattered, but again its ridiculous. A friend told me to accept it and embrace it, but I'm here to help and inspire others to come on this path that I have fallen in love with. That's all...

But I can admit, it made me smile :)

No comments:

Post a Comment